The strength of your EMSR (Early Morning Success Ritual) is a good indicator of the quality of the upcoming day. In fact, it is the foundation of an excellent day.
How strong was your EMSR this morning?
How many of your values were satisfied and reinforced during this strategic time?
Consider these quick questions to evaluate how you might make it better:
1. Did you get to bed on time last night?
2. Did you wake up on time this morning?
3. Was your EMSR rushed?
4. Were you fully engaged?
5. Did your EMSR build your confidence for the day?
6. In what ways did you experience the closeness of God?
7. How did you warm up your brain during your EMSR?
8. How did you remind yourself of what matters most?
9. If you could “re-do” this morning’s ritual, what would you change?
10. How will you make tomorrow’s ritual EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG?
Iron Sharpens Iron!